An independent and voluntary course for creative and leading innovative minds. The abridged edition of the course is mainly for influential executives who are tired of the status quo. It is ideal for managers and experienced professionals seeking to support innovative solutions in any sector of the economy. This course is recommended for working professionals with several years of experience that need to get the message quickly and at a high level because they have the resources to deliver a broad range of outcomes.
Duration: 2 hours
Format: Flexible, interactive, self paced online learning with audio including video
Requirements: desktop computer or laptop or tablet (iPad, etc), headphones and internet broadband
1. Global realities of sustainable development
2. Sustainable environments
3. Gaps and opportunities for job creation
4. Action planning for sustainable development
5. Short assessment and knowledge check
What will users get from the course?
• 2 hours of interactive content with a blend of questions throughout the course.
• Understanding a simplified view of sustainable development, including why the United Nations considers it important and how it unlocks economic opportunities and relates to systems thinking
• Understanding how every economy should interplay with the society and the environment to create a better and sustainable future for all
• Identifying major economic gaps to reduce business losses and increase employment opportunities in developing countries
• Exploring real figures that show the comparative state of unemployment, electricity and infrastructure in Nigeria vis-à-vis developed countries
• Identifying soft skills that will improve increase productivity at work
• Preparing participants to become better decision makers in every given opportunity whether in employment or business
• Eligibility to apply to lead projects (subject to a selection process) that will have local impact to aid sustainable development
• Stimulating questions to initiate systems thinking in the context of sustainable development
• Experienced leaders across all disciplines seeking to become active players in the delivery of sustainable development goals
• Leaders who aspire to move with speed, getting it right first time
• Political analysts and other multi-disciplinary professionals that are new to the practical concept of sustainable development
You selected to get the course SDF course abridged edition 02 (SDF02). Please Login or Signup to get it.